Al Futtaim Trading Company (L.L.C) a company incorporated in the United Arab Emirates, having its registered office at PO Box 7880 Dubai, UAE or any of its subsidiaries like Al-Futtaim SONS CO. L.L.C trading as MARKS & SPENCER, or affiliates thereto, as the case may be (Al Futtaim) operates and maintains this Website and other Al Futtaim Websites that are linked to this site (collectively 'the Websites') and all the information, communications, software, scripting, photos, text, video, graphics, music, sounds, images and other materials and services found on the Website (collectively 'Content'), for the use of its customers, employees and members of the general public but only for the lawful purposes described below. Such content is provided by Al Futtaim as a convenience to its customers and to the general public.
The Website may at times provide opportunities for users to post reviews and other comments, questions, suggestions or other information (“User Content”) on or through this Website by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Website. You warrant that any such User Content submitted by you to the Website is original (and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of others), and you hereby grant Al Futtaim a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable right and licence to use such User Content however Al Futtaim desires, including without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such User Content and/or incorporate such User Content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world, without any further recourse to you, and you hereby waive any moral rights in such User Content. You agree that you will not post any content that is contrary to morality, defamatory, inflammatory, that infringes intellectual property rights, or that may otherwise breach common decency or be contrary to law.
Al Futtaim will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any User Content you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Al Futtaim is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any User Content in confidence; (2) to pay to user any compensation for any User Content; or (3) to respond to any User Content. You agree that any User Content submitted by you to the Website will not violate the Terms or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right/s, and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no User Content submitted by you to the Website will be or contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam".
Al Futtaim does not regularly review posted User Content, but does reserve the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any User Content submitted to the Website. You grant Al Futtaim the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any User Content. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any User Content you submit. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any User Content you make and you agree to indemnify Al Futtaim and its affiliates for all claims resulting from any User Content you submit. Al Futtaim and its affiliates take no responsibility and assume no liability for any User Content submitted by you or any third party.
Please Click here to read the current promotions terms and conditions.
Al Futtaim may vary the prices for some products, as listed on the Website at any time and without any notice to You. You will not be charged, nor will any price change be applied retrospectively to products already ordered by You and which were accepted by Al Futtaim and Al Futtaim has already received payment or reserved it for you through Click & Collect and Pay on Delivery.
Al Futtaim reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to limit the quantity of products purchased, per person per household or per order. These restrictions may be applicable to order placed by same account, the same credit card and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address.
All transactions are conducted in local currency to the markets where products are sold. When using a credit card supplied by banks other than those in that local market, the amount on the credit card (or debit card) bill may differ due to exchange rate fluctuations and any charges that the card issuer/bank may have debited. Please click here to check the website’s payment information under FAQ.
(v) not to use the services, products associated with the Website for illegal purposes, and
(vi) to comply with all regulations, policies and procedures or networks connected to the Website.
Last updated: November 8, 2015
30% off your First Online Order
The 30 percent off offer is only available online and is available to all Marks & Spencer online customers from Tuesday 24th November to Monday 30th November 2015 (dates subject to change), in the following countries: the United Arab Emirates.
The 30 percent off offer is available on full priced items online only, and excludes certain products and departments such as Gift Cards and Food. Ask our Customer Services team on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on online exclusions and our returns policy.
The 30 percent off your first online order will be calculated online at the point of checkout. In-store purchases are excluded from this offer.
This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be exchanged for cash. Any refunds will take in to account this discount.
Win a trip to London worth AED 15,000
The prize draw is open to individuals aged 18 years and over, excluding employees (and their immediate families) of Al-Futtaim, their agents and any third parties connected with the prize draw. By entering the prize draw, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
1. To qualify for entry, entrants must be resident in the following countries: the United Arab Emirates and possess Citizenship or a valid Residence Visa.
2. (a) Refer a friend to sign up to the Marks & Spencer newsletter via https://pages.e.marksandspencerme.com/win-a-trip-to-london/. and for Arabic https://pages.e.marksandspencerme.com/arb/win-a-trip-to-london/. Once your friend(s) has successfully subscribed and their email has been validated by the Marks & Spencer team, you will be sent a confirmation email.
(b) If you sign up to the Marks & Spencer newsletter as a new subscriber, you will receive a confirmation email.
3. The Marks & Spencer team needs to successfully validate both yours and your recommended friend’s emails.
4. For any queries in relation to the prize draw, please email your contact information to the Marks & Spencer Customer Services team on email@example.com who will get back to you within two working days.
5. There will be one winner for the one prize.
6. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or any other goods or services.
7. The prize is provided in association with Al Futtaim Travel and comprises:
• 2 Economy Class return tickets to the United Kingdom with Virgin Atlantic to London Heathrow Airport from Dubai International Airport.
• 3 nights standard accommodation at St James Court, A Taj Hotel, 54 Buckingham Gate, London, SW1E 6AF, United Kingdom.
• AED 5,500 spending money (supplied in either Travellers Cheques or Gift Cards).
• The trip must be taken between 20th January 2016 and 10th March 2016 and completed by the 15th March 2016.
8. The prize does not include any other incidental costs, charges or expenses relating to winning the prize and / or miscellaneous travel costs, such as transfers, which are the sole responsibility of the winner.
9. If applicable, the prize winner must apply for the UK visas, as the prize does not include responsibility for obtaining the visas or any associated costs. If the winner is unable to obtain a UK visa, there is no cash equivalent or compensation payable by Marks & Spencer, and an alternative winner will be selected.
10. The prize draw closes on 31st December 2015. A winner will be notified by 6pm on 4th January 2016.
11. If Marks & Spencer is unable to contact the winner on the 4th January 2016, they will make further attempts to contact the winner until 5th January 2016 and give the winner until 6pm on that day to contact Marks & Spencer’s Customer Services team to claim the prize.
12. Marks & Spencer reserves the right to cancel the prize draw at any time without any official or prior notice.
13. In the event the prize is unclaimed by the time specified in Conditions 10 and 11, the selected winner’s entry will be deemed invalid. Marks & Spencer reserves the right to select an alternative winner who would then be contacted by email on 6th January 2016
14. Marks & Spencer accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, contact details, claims or correspondence, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
15. Marks & Spencer reserves the right to request proof of the prize winner’s age and identity.
16. Information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this prize draw. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this prize draw or communicating with entrants.
17. The Promoter of the prize draw is Al-Futtaim Trading Company LLC, trading as Marks & Spencer and operating in the UAE under the main Commercial License No. 227978.
18. These Terms and Conditions prevail to the extent of any inconsistency with the General Prize Draw Terms and Conditions.