Any amendment to the Terms and Conditions will be effective shall be deemed in force with immediate effect when posted on www.marksandspencerme.com
By purchasing, accepting or using the ‘Gift card’ and in consideration for your right to use the gift card, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. "You" and "Your" means the cardholder who has purchased or received a gift card. "We" or "our", means M&S Al Futtaim Inc.
Protect the gift card like cash. If the gift card is lost or stolen, you may lose the remaining balance on the gift card, just as if you lost cash. Lost, stolen or damaged gift cards, will not be replaced. Furthermore, M&S Al Futtaim shall not be held responsible for any misuse of the gift card and you agree to indemnify M&S Al Futtaim any claims whatsoever with regards to use of the gift card.
We reserve the right to correct the gift card balance if we believe that a clerical, billing or accounting error has occurred. You also agree that we may restrict or lock the gift card from use, may elect not to authorize a gift card transaction, or may revoke the gift card if we suspect fraud, unlawful activity or improper gift card use. Please note that revoked gift cards cannot be used.
Gift cards are valid for 24 months from the date of the last transactions include balance enquires.
Gift cards are not a credit, debit, or charge card. They are no implied warranties attach to it.
1. Marks & Spencer gift card may only be redeemed at Al-Futtaim Marks & Spencer stores within the country it was issued in.
2. Any Invalid or unidentifiable gift card numbers, will not be redeemed. Allow up to two (2) hours from time of purchase for M&S systems to recognise and accept the gift card.
3. Marks & Spencer gift cards remain the property of Al-Futtaim and may not be tampered or interfered with. Please note Al-Futtaim do not accept liability for
accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged gift cards.
General Terms and Restrictions
1. Marks & Spencer Gift Card cannot be redeemed for online purchase.
2. Marks & Spencer Gift Card cannot be exchanged for cash or any other tender.
3. The Gift card may be used to make purchases only up to the available balance on the gift card. The available balance of the gift card is reduced by the amount of each purchase of goods.
4. If you want to use the Marks & Spencer Gift Card to make a purchase that exceeds the available balance on the Gift Card, you must combine the use of the Gift Card with additional payment.
5. Please note Al-Futtaim is not responsible if you do not have enough funds on your gift card to facilitate the transaction.